top of page

Complaint for Superintending Control

Law Offices of RL Johnson PLLC

Michigan's Premier Civil Litigation Firm

Contesting Agency Action in Court


When a state agency refuses on its own to comply with its duties (i.e., make an eligibility determination or conduct a hearing and provide a final determination) you can file a Complaint for Superintending Control in Circuit Court pursuant to MCR 3.302.


This will require the filing of certain legal documents, the payment of the statutory fee, and a hearing before a circuit court judge.


If you or your business has been aggrieved by an agency action and need to compel it to follow the law, we can help.   Give us a call and speak with a qualified attorney about your case.



DISCLAIMER: All information contained in this website is for education purpose only. Law Offices of RL Johnson PLLC, its agents and affiliates cannot and will not render any legal or tax advice of any kind, unless said agent is duly licensed by the applicable state and/or federal authority to give said advice.


© 2012 by Law Offices RL Johnson PLLC

bottom of page